soooo high at the top of Tweety Bird's tree. This was like a mini free fall. Again, Buie was looking at the ground most of the time, like "can I get back down please"! The rest had a blast up high where they could see other parts of the park.

Mason's face says it all. I was on a mission to find an inside activity, so this was a pig ride in the air conditioning. Thank goodness there were no lines for all the little kid rides.

I would never have done this without the persistence of my sister in law. I thought she was crazy, still do, but I am so glad we took them. The kids all had a blast and keep talking about it. There was another ride that I did not get a picture of (mainly because I was holding on so tight) and it was the kids roller coaster. Key word "kids", but I was holding on for dear life and Buie was screaming. He had no clue what he was getting into and it was too late to turn around. I was shocked at how fast it went, I wish I could have seen his face, but I couldn't turn and look, because I am sure mine was just as funny. Again, I hate roller coasters, they hurt my head and I get motion sickness very easily. Very fun memories though and I do recommend going, but wait until it gets a little cooler unless you go to skull island.



0 comments:
Post a Comment