Mason on the other hand, loved every ride. I was shocked at how brave he was. I think it had a little to do with pride. If the girls could do it, well then, he could do it too!!

Buie and Frances driving a semi. He was in heaven, even though it doesn't look like it. He had this expression on his face most of the day. I think he was in shock and we really didn't give him time to think about each ride, we just put them all on them.

This part of Six Flags was new for me. (I have not been since High School) Scull Island was a little water park inside Six Flags. It was the best part of the whole thing, which could have something to do with the fact it was 95 degrees and I really don't like roller coasters. It was a huge pirate fort with 6 or so slides coming off of it. We lost Mason and Olivia a few times, but they just couldn't get enough of it.




0 comments:
Post a Comment