Monday, June 7, 2010

10 Months Old!!!
Celie is growing like a weed. I should have known by the way she is eating lately, mostly finger foods now and lots of it, but it still surprises me. There are clothes that she is out growing before she gets to wear them. She is a master at crawling, even with dresses on, even on cement, even on the beach....nothing slows her down except when her brothers grab and hold her legs. Not fair I know, but I am telling you she is going to be tough. She is a pistol and has a temper to go with it. Nothing like her mother at all. I believe she will be walking soon, Mason walked at 10 months and she is following in his footsteps with every milestone. Above she is sitting in her new big girl car seat, which makes her look tiny again. She loved playing on it while Chris and I got it ready to install. She definitely keeps us on our toes.


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus