
Well, this thing is for real people. The last two nights Celie went 9 hours between feedings. I am giving all credit to the miracle blanket and of course my friend that gave it to me, Mary Anne Massie. I owe her big time! You must get one of these if you have a newborn or are about to have a baby. You would have thought I would have know about this thing, now that I am on my third child, but none of my "friends" told me about it and I certainly don't have the time to go out about shopping. Anywho, I hope this trend continues.
As you can tell in the picture, Mason and Buie are excited about Halloween and their new pj's Grandma got them. They LOVE that they glow in the dark!
Last Day of School Birthday Celebration
10 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment