Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goooooo Cookie Monsters!!!!
So, last weekend was Mason's 1st soccer game of his career. Well to be honest, I am not sure how long of a career he will have with soccer. At least he gave it a go......well for the second half that is. We had a toughtime conviencing him to go on the field in the first half, but follow the pictures and you will see that with a little help from his twin, girl cousins.....he finally made it out there and even threw a few elbows. Once he got hit with a few himself, he came off crying to Chris. Needless to say, we are very proud of Mason for trying and who knows what will come of this. Maybe he will actually like it, but I doubt it from the looks of things. I think we won, but of course it is hard to keep track of the score when there are no rules at this age and they sometimes score in the wrong goal. I will try and post some video if I can ever get a free minute!
 
You can do it Mason!!
 
Hey, now he is out on the field. That's step 1.
 
Step 2, chasing the ball and throwing some elbows. (notice they are all on the same team)

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus