Friday, September 4, 2009

 
Chris trying to "manage" the boys after bath
 
Celie caught by the bright light of the flash

Mason and Buie, as you can tell from the picture above, are wilder than ever. Our household is crazy to say the least. Enter at your own risk! Celie is usually great during the day and then fussy from dinner until midnight. She seems a little harder than the boys if I can remember correctly. I can't rely on my memory anymore, fewer and fewer brain cells are being used every year.
It is going to be a busy weekend.....Mason and Buie are going to the Georgia Tech football game tomorrow with my dad and Pam( good luck to them) and then they are spending the night with them since Chris is going to the Alabama game and I do not think I can handle all 3 of my children for dinner , bath and bed all alone. Maybe one day! Oh and of course we will be cheering the dawgs on too. Then after they go to church Sunday with Grandpa and Maizie, Chris and I will get them and go visit uncle Tray for a little bit, until my mom picks them up to have them spend the night with her, while we attempt to go to a party with Celie. (not sure how that is going to work out) And on Monday we are going to my Grandmother's for lunch with my brother and his twin girls. Whew, what a weekend and it hasn't even started yet. Well, really it is Mason and Buie that have the busy schedule!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus