Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pretty Fall day at the lake at Mt Bethel
Well, I decided to take Celie to go feed the turtles and fish at the lake behind their school since it was a gorgeous day (this was a few weeks ago) and happened to have my camera with me, so I took some shots of her. Not an easy subject I will add, but here are a few of the keepers.
Here I was trying to figure out the auto timer and she wasn't much for sitting still.
THis was her idea of what we should do with the bread we brought.......for the animals I might add.
Here is what she did when I told her to not say "cheese" but to just smile with her mouth closed. She decided it needed a head tilt.
Cute little hiney! "Here turtles, I have bread for you!"

So innocent huh?
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus