Thursday, November 3, 2011


Happy 6th Birthday Mason!
We took Mason and some of his buddies from school to go see Puss in Boots and then to Yogli Mogli. It was perfect. We had the whole movie theater to ourselves and we fed them popcorn and treats and then they all got to make their own yogurt with toppings and we sent them all on their way. Mason had a blast. 
Here are the lego crayons that we made for all the kids, along with a “6” shirt pictured above that I made since they are all 6 this year. 

The boys loved making these with me and I think they turned out pretty cool myself. Didn’t know I had the craftiness that I have pulled off in the last month (angry bird pumpkins, etched glasses, lego crayons). Happy Birthday Mason! 


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus