Celie did a ballet/tap/gymnastics class on Mondays since January. Some days she liked it, some days she didn’t. If you were good and behaved, you got 2 stamps, but if you did not then you only got 1. I must admit Celie had 2 days where she only got 1 stamp and probably didn’t even deserve that. She did like getting to dress up, thanks to her cousins past recital outfit and Janell’s costume she gave her. Above she had a day where the parents could go in the class (normally we sit behind the glass and watch) and see what they have learned and she got a ribbon at the end that she was very proud of. She could have done a recital, but I didn’t sign her up for that as I was certain she would be the one to pitch a fit and refuse to go up there, so we will wait until she is a little bit older.
0 comments:
Post a Comment