Day 2: Hollywood Studios
Here they are getting ready to take on their second day. Hollywood studios by far had the best ride of all 4 parks, Toy Story interactive game where you ride through and get to shoot at things (like plates, balloons, rings all for points against your riding partner).
To infinity and beyond! One of our favorite activities was to see the characters and get their autograph. This was after my brother and 2 sister in laws took my sweet Mason on the Tower of Terror! Seriously, if you have been on this you know how scary this is for an adult much less a 5 year old. I think this ruined him for the rest of the trip. I can't believe he did not cry or soil himself. It's amazing what kids will do for other parents. He kept asking before we got on any more rides, "is it going to be dark, fast or am I going to get sprayed with water?"

Mason and Buie covered their ears almost the whole time we were down there. Mater was honking his horn here and Lightning was revving his engine. What babies I have!

Only Walker and Celie were missing from all of Granny's grandchildren. We were waiting in line to get on a ferry to take us from our hotel to Downtown Disney to go eat dinner with my cousin Abby and her family at Rainforest Cafe.
We even made time for some horseplay with Uncle Andrew. That's Buie in midair, oh.....at about 11p.m.! (I don't think my bays fell asleep before10:30p.m. one night)


0 comments:
Post a Comment