Friday, October 1, 2010


Sacre Coeur, Paris
Whew, I can't even see straight!

So, Chris and I went on a fabulous trip to Paris and Italy for 2 weeks! I have lots of pictures and wish I could show them all to you, but I will save you. We were in Paris for 2 days, Rome for 2 days, Tuscany for a week, taking day trips to Florence, Sienna, Cortona and lots of other hill towns, Venice for 1 day and then on a plane for a whole day to get back home. Wow, was it amazing! It was a trip of a lifetime for us. I can't even tell you my favorite place, they all were so neat in their own way. You may wonder how the kids were! Well, they did go with us, thank God. I mean I missed them dearly, but I could not have imagined that trip with them. Thankfully we had our moms sharing duties and rotating days. They had their hands full I know, because it's hard enough for me to watch them all day, but at least I have Chis to hand them off to when he gets home. They had no help! We could not have done the trip without their help and we are forever indebted to them. Chris was very good about calling them most every day, which was nice. I think they had a blast at Granny and Grandma's houses, but were glad to have mommy and daddy home.

Thank you to Dad and Pam for taking us on such a wonderful trip and thank you to mom and Susan for watching our kids and allowing us to go!!



My idea of what Heaven would look like!
Can you guess where we are?

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus