We took the family to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens today to go see the Holiday train display and to ride the big choo, choo train outside. I must admit, this was not my bright idea to go do this outside activity on one of the coldest days yet....it was Kriya's. JK Kriya, thanks for asking us, we had fun! So there was an indoors small train and then there was an outside ride on train. Both were so cute and the boys loved both of them. I of course wanted to look at all the plants, but only really got to look at the orchid house, since that is where the Holiday train was set up. And then we started off the year not on the healthy note that we wanted to....we ate lunch at the Jr. Varsity. Again, not my idea, but I did not object.
Last Day of School Birthday Celebration
10 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment