Sunday, August 9, 2009

We had a great day today.......we got sleep last night!!! What a difference sleep makes. Celie is doing well, eating well, sleeping well. We can't complain, she is an angel. (I hope I didn't just ruin that) Not that you care, but my milk has come in and totally forgot how that felt. WOW, is all I am going to say!
We were sad to see Rachelle go home, but we had lots of fun with her here. What a special treat that was. She was the baby whisperer. She just had a magic touch with Celie.
After they went to Church and Waffle House with Grandpa and Maizie, Mason and Buie came to see their baby sister. They were really cute with her today. Buie is definitely more interested than Mason is, but as with everything else....once Mason sees Buie do something, he then wants to do it. So, once Buie touched her, he thought well it must be okay now to touch her. I am crossing my fingers in hopes that they will be sweet to their sister.
Supposedly Mason walks down the halls of the hospital and tells everyone that "we got a girl and her name is Celie".



 
 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus